Monday, January 30, 2012

Front Porch Scripture & a Snapshot Sunday

Pairing a beautiful photo with Scripture really speaks volumes! I just love when I can take the time to create this kind of art. My friends, the Vander Zwaag's, spent a few months this fall purchasing and remodeling an old farm house. When I took a tour of their house, I was taken away by the wonderous color and the accents she used for decorating it. {I can't wait to photograph the inside!} It looks perfect for their family of 8! Last weekend, the sun was shining, the snow had freshly fallen, so I stopped to take some photos on my way past their house. I like how they turned out...

Stacy did request that the next time I do this, would I please shut her garage door? {I already felt like a stalker! Guess I should help myself to the garage door opener, too!}







No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive