Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Riley's Christmas Pictures & Photo Shoot

I had the great pleasure to try out my new camera with some friends in their family orchard!  We finally were able to pick a day, and chose late afternoon to meet for the photos.  The day started out nice and sunny, but by the time 4 pm came, it was quite cloudy and looked like rain wasn't too far off.  While I'm pleased with these photos, I was hoping for more sunlight to work with.

Such a beautiful family!  Baby Riley is expected in another month or so, so we got a few belly shots as well.



It's always great to practice on new faces!


1 comment:

Kendra said...

Sarah, you are so beautiful!

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My Photo
I'm a Jesus Lovin' wife and homeschool Mama to 3. Photography & digital scrapbooking are my hobbies, along with reading great books and studying Scriptures.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive